Notifications
Clear all

I paint table hockey players and customize games  

RSS

Partypucks
(@partypucks)
Rookie
03/09/2020 8:19 pm  

Hey Guys, Some Of You May Know Me From The Table Hockey Facebook Groups. My Name Is Glenn Bernabe And I Operate A Table Hockey Small Business In Toronto Canada Called Party Pucks. One Of The Things I Do Is Table Hockey Customization But Specifically, I Mostly Do Custom Paint And Decals For most brands of table hockey players. Visit My Website At Www.Partypucks.Com For Prices And Details. Follow Us On Twitter, FB And Instagram @Partypucks. Here Are Some Of Our Most Recent Work!  Btw, I may not be on this messageboard very Frequently So If You want to Contact Me Please, Send Me A Email At info@partypucks.com Or PM Me On Twitter, Instagram Or FB @Partypucks !

This topic was modified 4 weeks ago 3 times by Partypucks

Ralpheeee
(@ralpheeee)
Rookie
04/09/2020 10:31 am  
Posted by: @partypucks

Hey Guys, Some Of You May Know Me From The Table Hockey Facebook Groups. My Name Is Glenn Bernabe And I Operate A Table Hockey Small Business In Toronto Canada Called Party Pucks. One Of The Things I Do Is Table Hockey Customization But Specifically, I Mostly Do Custom Paint And Decals For most brands of table hockey players. Visit My Website At Www.Partypucks.Com For Prices And Details. Follow Us On Twitter, FB And Instagram @Partypucks. Here Are Some Of Our Most Recent Work!  Btw, I may not be on this messageboard very Frequently So If You want to Contact Me Please, Send Me A Email At info@partypucks.com Or PM Me On Twitter, Instagram Or FB @Partypucks !

ReplyQuote
Ralpheeee
(@ralpheeee)
Rookie
04/09/2020 10:41 am  

Hi glenn, remember seeing your name on fb pages. I paint Coleco gameroom 3-D players and run out teams to paint. Do you have access to any? Thanks Ralph Emery

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
04/09/2020 12:33 pm  
Posted by: @partypucks

Hi Glenn - Thanks for posting! 

If there's anything I can do to promote Party Pucks on this website, just let me know.  I've got a bucket list of items I want to accomplish for THC to promote custom work, but finding the time to do it is tough these days. 

For starters, I'm hoping to get an image gallery / Instagram feed going with the site, so members can feature their creations. With your permission, I'd like to feature your work and services this way. Just let me know if that's ok with you.  

Cheers, 

Pete

ReplyQuote
Share: