Clear all

Custom Teams for Gretzky Table Hockey  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
08/01/2019 4:28 pm  

The cages weren’t too hard to paint. I have a bit of patience and a steady hand so I can manage. 

I think I prefer home uniforms over away with a couple exceptions. I’d like to maybe paint a third jersey or create a Winter Classic team set. 

ReplyQuote
JohnnyMo18
(@johnnymo18)
Rookie
13/05/2019 10:23 pm  

What is the brand of printable decal paper that you used for the logos?

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
15/05/2019 11:04 pm  

I used this decal paper:

https://www.sunwardhobbies.ca/testors-white-decal-paper-9202/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI582AtpSf4gIVC8JkCh0bgwDAEAQYAiABEgIERfD_BwE

I created a template using Adobe Photoshop and then printed the logos on my Epson Stylus Photo printer. I let the print set for about 20 minutes, then sprayed with this decal bonder:

https://www.sunwardhobbies.ca/testors-decal-bonder-spray-9200/  

the end result are just like the decals that come with any model kit. I'm pretty happy with the results. Hope this helps! 

This post was modified 1 year ago by chinook65

ReplyQuote
Superman9
(@superman9)
Rookie
25/12/2019 1:54 am  

Hi,  Is this for Sale? I would be interested in buying some custom teams such as the Ducks, Panthers, and Vegas. 

Thank you 

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
08/01/2020 8:58 am  

Hey!

I haven't considered selling any of my custom teams, and I don't really know what I would sell them for. I suppose I could recreate any of those teams and give the others a go. They trick is finding the time to do it LOL. 

ReplyQuote
Coach Pawluk
(@coach-pawluk)
Rookie
05/04/2020 8:10 pm  

@chinook65 nice work on the Av's I used to do all my customizations if need be...But all my goalies have customized masks acrylic craft paint and pins and needles depending on the fine details and then clear coat spray... only problem is yellowing of your white paint...done many teams but the goalie masks are deadly Mr.!!!

ReplyQuote
Coach Pawluk
(@coach-pawluk)
Rookie
05/04/2020 8:21 pm  

@chinook65 yeah printing the logos saved alot of the detail work on the logos..I agree...Nice to be back on this site...was a member almost 20 yrs ago when the market was hot and way overpriced...hence buying generic teams and producing alternate colored uniforms...too many white jerseys produced in the collection...

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
07/04/2020 2:14 am  

I've thought about taking a shot at the goalie masks. Might have to give it a shot someday.  What teams did you create? Photos?  

Cheers, 

ReplyQuote
SLeckie
(@sleckie)
Rookie
18/04/2020 8:10 pm  

I've followed your progress and was stumped on how to get a detailed logo for the jersey's and am going to give it a try.  Custom painting some myself, Tampa, New Jersey, Hartford so this group helped soooo much!

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: