Forum

File Library - Stiga Table Hockey Ice Sheets  

RSS

thf-lead
(@thf-lead)
Member Admin
14/07/2019 9:13 am  

Another addition to the file library!

We inherited a Stiga Table Hockey game and the ice sheet was a mess - cracked, snapped and unplayable.

So we got busy in Photoshop and created a template for the ice sheet. We have the first version final template available for download. Let us know what you think, as we're looking to make more and improve as we move forward.

If you download the ice sheet and are able to use it, please share your experience with it here!

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Hawksin7
(@hawksin7)
Rookie
28/07/2019 9:21 am  

Any chance you could add the slot locations to your next template?

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
29/07/2019 11:16 am  

It was our intention to add the slot locations in, but to be honest we got a bit lazy and just decided to use the original ice sheet as a template for cutting the new slots. You’re probably better off doing that way 

ReplyQuote
MV13
 MV13
(@mv13)
Rookie
02/08/2019 3:16 pm  
Posted by: thf-lead

Another addition to the file library!

We inherited a Stiga Table Hockey game and the ice sheet was a mess - cracked, snapped and unplayable.

So we got busy in Photoshop and created a template for the ice sheet. We have the first version final template available for download. Let us know what you think, as we're looking to make more and improve as we move forward.

If you download the ice sheet and are able to use it, please share your experience with it here!

Thanks!

Thank you so much for this!

Do you have any suggestions for where a sheet can be printed (issue may be a company not wanting to print a sheet with trademarked logos on it) and what material and thickness is ideal?

By time I order a new Stiga ice, pay for shipping, and prep it with decals, seal, etc., I think customizing this sheet is a far better - and perhaps less expensive - option, not to mention the time it takes. 

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
02/08/2019 4:44 pm  

Hey!

If you're close to a Staples, their print services center might be able to print one for you if they have a large format printer. My printer can print pages that arew 13 inches by 19 inches, so I printed the sheet into three segments, cut the sheets at the blue line and joined the sheets together with tape. 

Also, check out this discussion in the Stiga forum.  Someone suggested using thin plastic from a picture frame as an overlay. I did that and it looks great. Lots of cutting involved, but the end result was worth it if you have the time. I'll post a photo first chance I get. 

ReplyQuote
Share: