Rookie
07/02/2019 12:18 am  

[MODERATOR NOTE - THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE ]

This topic was modified 8 months ago by chinook65

Enraged
(@enraged)
Rookie
01/03/2020 2:16 am  

That reply looks kinda spammy. Why do I get this thread when googling for air hockey table discount?? If anyone knows any places when I can find cheap air hockey table, please, send me a PM. I'll get an e-mail notification. I read some reviews right now, but they just offer the same $2000 tables. That's unbelievable

This post was modified 8 months ago by Enraged

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
01/03/2020 9:20 am  

Not sure of  your location, but in Canada, the second hand market is flooded and I mean FLOODED with air hockey tables for sale. What kind of table are you looking for and what's your budget.

Our site doesn't have PM functionality yet but we're hoping to add it in the near future.  

ReplyQuote
Enraged
(@enraged)
Rookie
02/03/2020 11:34 pm  

We moved to Canada recently because of my job. Hydraulic fracturing engineering in Alberta. So I have no idea how things work here. I just wanted to buy a table for my son, actually, you have lots of review websites, I've already found the list  https://recroompick.com/best-air-hockey-table.
Good luck with your website, anyway. It looks like there are no many fans of table hockey, speaking frankly...

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
02/03/2020 11:54 pm  

Welcome to Canada! Welcome to the prairies!

Check out Kijiji.ca - There's always tons of decent tables at good prices. 

Yeah, it's definitely a niche community, but I'm happy to keep the site going and help it grow if it helps people connect. Good luck finding a table. Let us know what you end up with. 

Best, 

ReplyQuote
Share: