Notifications
Clear all

Hello new to forum  

RSS

jhenson73
(@jhenson73)
Rookie
07/07/2019 8:51 pm  

Hi there I am new to this forum. I am a collector and player of table hockey games and teams. My collection mainly focuses on Coleco, Stiga, and Wayne Gretzky games. Hoping to connect with people that may have the few items I am needing to complete my collections

Coleco

i need the original sticker sheets from the early 1980s for St Louis (goalie has the Mike Liut style mask) and Los Angeles (goalie has Mario Lessard style mask). 

Stiga

Need just one team that is the current Nashville Predators in their gold jerseys. It is fairly new and the only place I have see it yet is through the company Having Fun Yet based in Toronto. And they are out of stock until late September. 

Wayne Gretzky. 

I have the entire Overtime (Kevin Sports) collection except for the extremely rare LA Kings black uniforms, and the red Zamboni. 

I am missing four teams from completing the All star (Buddy L) collection. The teams I need (with pucks) are Quebec, Buffalo, Washington, and Minnesota/Dallas (black jersey). 

chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
08/07/2019 12:01 am  

Hey Welcome to the forums. 

I attached a hi-res version of a Coleco St. Louis team sheet that I have in our archive. We're in the process of setting up a Resources section with access to stuff like this. Let me know if it works for you.

My collection is mostly Gretzky oriented. I had no idea there was a LA Team with black uniforms. Interesting. 

Cheers, 

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
08/07/2019 12:06 am  

Also have the Kings team sheet, but I don't think it's the one you're looking for. 

ReplyQuote
jhenson73
(@jhenson73)
Rookie
10/07/2019 11:55 pm  

I actually already have those teams. This is what the St Louis team looks like that I need 

ReplyQuote
jhenson73
(@jhenson73)
Rookie
10/07/2019 11:56 pm  

And this is what the goalie looks like on the Los Angeles Coleco sticker sheet that I need 

ReplyQuote
Steeler16
(@steeler16)
Rookie
17/02/2020 11:45 am  

I see you've been looking for these sets for quite some time. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but in terms of complete decal sheets, both are next to impossible to find. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's extremely rare to find them on complete sheets. The 1980 Blues are especially hard to find, even on plastic players. I too have looked for many years.

I do have the two sheets you're looking for, but both are used and still have one decal left on them. At the very least, they serve as a guide to what they looked like, logo wise when they were released. I ultimately made my own St. Louis decals based off the original players, since finding them proved more difficult than I had ever imagined. I'm wary of posing them online however, since I know they'll end up on eBay instantly from the usual culprit, and cleaning them up to original quality was a huge chore.  

There unfortunately never was a black jersey version of the Kings released, since '85 was the end of the original decal run. I tried to upload a file of the original Kings, but I guess it was too large. I'll try to downsize it sometime later on I guess, haha.

This post was modified 3 months ago by Steeler16

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
18/02/2020 10:05 am  

The max upload size is 5MB in the forums, but if you want to have the high res version available to share, just email it to info [at] tablehockeycentral [dot] com and we can add it to the file library.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Steeler16
(@steeler16)
Rookie
18/02/2020 6:10 pm  

Thanks! That's good to know for the next time. It was just a picture of some of the left and right handed players from the 1980 version of the Kings.  Nothing too useful for the file library unfortunately.

ReplyQuote
Enraged
(@enraged)
Rookie
24/02/2020 9:03 pm  

Is this forum alive? Can't find anyone 

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
24/02/2020 10:35 pm  

Hey there. 

Yep it's alive. Just started the site not too long ago, and it's a slow crawl to add more content, but the community is growing. Glad to have you around. 

Cheers, 

ReplyQuote
Share: