Forum

Hello new to forum  

RSS

jhenson73
(@jhenson73)
Rookie
07/07/2019 8:51 pm  

Hi there I am new to this forum. I am a collector and player of table hockey games and teams. My collection mainly focuses on Coleco, Stiga, and Wayne Gretzky games. Hoping to connect with people that may have the few items I am needing to complete my collections

Coleco

i need the original sticker sheets from the early 1980s for St Louis (goalie has the Mike Liut style mask) and Los Angeles (goalie has Mario Lessard style mask). 

Stiga

Need just one team that is the current Nashville Predators in their gold jerseys. It is fairly new and the only place I have see it yet is through the company Having Fun Yet based in Toronto. And they are out of stock until late September. 

Wayne Gretzky. 

I have the entire Overtime (Kevin Sports) collection except for the extremely rare LA Kings black uniforms, and the red Zamboni. 

I am missing four teams from completing the All star (Buddy L) collection. The teams I need (with pucks) are Quebec, Buffalo, Washington, and Minnesota/Dallas (black jersey). 

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
08/07/2019 12:01 am  

Hey Welcome to the forums. 

I attached a hi-res version of a Coleco St. Louis team sheet that I have in our archive. We're in the process of setting up a Resources section with access to stuff like this. Let me know if it works for you.

My collection is mostly Gretzky oriented. I had no idea there was a LA Team with black uniforms. Interesting. 

Cheers, 

ReplyQuote
chinook65
(@chinook65)
Member Moderator
08/07/2019 12:06 am  

Also have the Kings team sheet, but I don't think it's the one you're looking for. 

ReplyQuote
jhenson73
(@jhenson73)
Rookie
10/07/2019 11:55 pm  

I actually already have those teams. This is what the St Louis team looks like that I need 

ReplyQuote
jhenson73
(@jhenson73)
Rookie
10/07/2019 11:56 pm  

And this is what the goalie looks like on the Los Angeles Coleco sticker sheet that I need 

ReplyQuote
Share: